Choose a curriculum to prepare you for your desired career.
Our majors and minors build on the business fundamentals and global perspectives you develop in the Kelley Integrated Core to give you knowledge and skills directly applicable to your chosen field. Five of our majors are STEM-designated by the US government, reflecting the curriculum’s focus on analytics, technology, and data-driven decision making.
Explore the requirements, electives and recommended Academies for each major and minor option, below.
- Business Analytics (STEM-designated)
- Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation
- Finance (STEM-designated)
- Marketing (STEM-designated)
- Strategic Analysis of Accounting Information (STEM-designated)
- Supply Chain and Operations (STEM-designated)
Whichever major you choose, you’ll take 15 credit hours (10 classes) of required coursework—leaving you with 21 credit hours to use for electives, a second major or a minor or certificate. All this allows you to tailor your curriculum to your specific career goals, starting in your first year in the program.
To earn a minor in another academic discipline, you generally need to take an additional six credit hours, or approximately four courses.